Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Friday, October 01, 2004

Testing, testing 1.2.3.

Am I in some type of trippy dream state? Did anyone else hear this statement from Bush in last night’s debate?


You know, it's hard work to try to love her as best as I can, knowing full well that the decision I made caused her loved one to be in harm's way. I told her after we prayed and teared up and laughed some that I thought her husband's sacrifice was noble and worthy.



Um…what? Why does he look confused? Oh yea, this doesn’t make any sense. Well, unless you hit on widows after you send their husbands off to war.


I couldn’t wait to see the Daily Show’s take on this blurb, but I got nothing. I woke up wondering if I drank too much and imagined him saying that. I felt relieved to find it in the transcript from the debate last night. Am I the only one who thinks this is odd?

by body item ;

2 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

I turned off the TV after 10 minutes of watching the Debate.

He's such a dumb a$$. Argh.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin said...

Odd...ly predictable coming from that jaggoff.

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter