Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Friday, February 20, 2004

Tonight's the night?

Tonight is really not the night. Tonight is a replacement night. Six years ago I went on a date with my husband. We dated for a couple of years in high school, and then ran into one another seven years later at mutual friend's party. After a month or so of conversation, we went on our second first date.

Valentine's day is the anniversary of that date. However, due to a marathon it was put-off until tonight. Not such a good idea in one aspect, as we are separated, but it works.

Well due to conversations with Miss Suzanna, I'm suppose to lay one on him. Wow. How different. Haven't kissed the man in over a year. Haven't slept with the man in over a year. And still, I'm married.

So, tonight is the big night. How's it going to be? Awkward is my guess. Nerve racking. Bizarre. I'm scared to death! I just don't know if I can ever see him in that light anymore.

According to Miss Suzanna, this is suppose to help me make my mind up one way or another. If I can't I can't. And divorce is where we go. If we can, I will be the luckiest woman in the world.

Guess all we can do is wait and see.


 
Counters
Free Counter