Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Crazy


I've been running around like a nut these past few weeks, and from what I can tell, it's going to be like this for a while. Work, travel, and that thing called life is getting in the way of my writing. It should slow down next week or so.

Regardless, I had an interesting chat with the X-hubby just now. It went something like this:

X: You should get a boyfriend.
Me: I don't really want a boyfriend right now. You should get a girlfriend.
X: I don't really want a girlfriend, either. I don't have time right now for all that.
Me: Me neither.
X: Don't you miss sex?
Me: Yes, but I don't need a boyfriend for that.
X: (Laughing) That's exactly what I'm looking for! Maybe we could just have sex. Who thought we would get divorced in order to have casual sex?

As a side note, the X and I will not be having any kind of sex. It is nice that we can laugh about this together. What a crazy life.

by body item ;

2 Comments:

Blogger mona said...

i'm happily jealous that you and your x can share a laugh and an innuendo. that seems like a decent place to be.

10:52 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

It's all good until I have to start hanging out with the new girl. Then I'll probably have a break down!

I can't complain. Maybe marrying him was the best thing I've done so far, in a weird way.

7:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter