Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Last week’s epiphany is this weeks irony

Everything is changing. Isn’t that what I wanted? Right now, it doesn’t feel like what I want.

I decided to let go, and not worry about having a plan. When a plan came to me, I embraced it and allowed myself to go with the adventure. The plan fell apart this morning, and I feel more lost than before.

Tomorrow is therapy with the hubby and Miss Suzanna. What’s it going to be this month? She told us to act like we were divorced, and to do things that make us happy. I did not uncover a revelation in this process. Letting go of something so transparent isn’t difficult, especially if it comes with a finite amount of time.

Saying goodbye to your best friend is a little harder.

 
Counters
Free Counter