Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours

Don’t you wish people came with little signs in order to instruct you how to handle them? Something like the stamp on the envelope that reads, “Fragile handle with care”. Some days you could be a “Caution, will bite head off” or “Beware, doesn’t feel like working and will talk to you for hours”. Life would be so much simpler.

I wish there were post it notes on people's heads that said, “Unable to communicate with other human beings” and “Freak-show”. I usually don’t get these warnings until it’s too late. So in the vain of trying to create a clearer way of life, I am going to tell everyone what I need for today.

Please, please, handle me with kid gloves.


I mean it with all my heart. I know I’m the girl who’s usually happy and smiling, but today life seems so hard to me. I need a little love right now, and I’m tired of not asking for it or pretending that I don’t need anything at all. It’s where I am, and I know it’s not where I’ll stay. Before long I’ll be your good old pal at the bar, introducing you to the 5 new friends I just met in the last hour. But today, do me this favor. Please be sweet to me, I wouldn’t ask for it unless I really needed it.

And if there’s something you need today, let me know. I’ll do my best to honor your wishes, because there's no use in playing games. You'll never get what you want, unless you ask for it.

by body item ;

3 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

*dances with body covered in fudge*

See, I'm sweet!

9:11 PM

 
Blogger jen said...

My sign would read:

"I AM ON GOD'S SHIT LIST."

10:26 AM

 
Blogger Jennirhiow said...

mine would say: "Sucker for Pain" !!

4:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter