Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Monday, October 24, 2005

Is there room in that hole for me?

Okay, when did I say it? I know I said it somewhere at sometime. At some critical point in the last month I must have muttered, “It just can’t get any worse”. And some little Diablo smiled up at me, shook his horns, and gave me one more slap upside the head.

That’s right to add insult to injury; the wedding gifts to the X are being delivered to my house.

How do you get that wrong? Did he send out flyers requesting that people send gifts to the him and my replacement to an address that he hasn’t lived at in 8 months? I’m sure he’s around here somewhere trying to snap a shot of me crying for his website. That way he can mock my misery in a more public way.

Also, if anyone wants a new blender or a great new picture frame let me know. I think I can super glue them back together and you’ll never know.

by body item ;

3 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

Damn! Nothing like throwing it in your face.
I would have done the same thing, broke everythign into a million pieces. Want to come to Cuba with me?

1:44 PM

 
Blogger DrinkJack said...

That sucks so bad. Grab the hammer again and give them another good whack.

Keep your chin up and go buy yourself something new :)

5:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just desserts

5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter