Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Monday, September 19, 2005

You know you wanna!

Allrighty mates! It’s talk like a pirate day for starters, so you know whose panties are all wet right now. On top of that ACL festival is this weekend and as long as hurricane Rita doesn’t wipe us out, we’ll be out and about all weekend with some super tunes.

Who could be more excited than me? No one, that’s who!

I have nothing else to report except that I had a fabulous weekend filled with lot of moonlight and wine. Shiver me timbers, laddie! I finally got it right.

Hope all is well on your side of the sail.

The mad pirate snowflake

by body item ;

3 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Dan Sin said...

Damn, I should have used my Northwest ticket to fly down there for ACL-fest.

Roky, The Mule, Dave Alvin AND Tortoise? I'll bet Kermit Ruffins blows the lid off the joint.

Plussins, I blew the chance to grab a drink with a southern snowflake. Dag!

3:50 PM

 
Blogger DrinkJack said...

Hope you were able to see the Harvest Moon tonight. It was freaking huge :)

9:19 PM

 
Blogger Nan said...

"I’m no longer impressed with $1 wells and test tube shots, nor do I wish to explain to some boy in a baseball cap that I don’t have a major because I have, in fact graduated."
I hear you on that one!!!!

2:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter