Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Monday, September 11, 2006

Super sighs and snakes

Asshat. It’s a word I haven’t used in a long time. This word applies to me. Actually it applied to me this weekend. Turns out that beer, champagne and a little rum make Snowflake one mean devil.

My X use to always say that I was mean as a snake. I would laugh and make an “sssssssssssss” sound for him. Lucky for him he never saw that side of me. Sure he knew my temper after 8 years, but I never got drunk and threw a tantrum that could out do Gary Coleman.

Poor Baby Boy was there for it though. Every last minute of it. I’m wondering how long it will take him to break up with me. I give it 3 weeks since his parents are coming to visit next week.

I might be getting dumped by a boy 8 years younger than me, but at least ACL starts Friday.

by body item ;

2 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Surely there is a way out of this box...

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Jennirhiow said...

darling, u deserve to be happy. maybe he isnt meant for u then...

5:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter