Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Get me on that plane!

I’m so excited! I’m going to visit my Rojo in San Diego tomorrow. Ahh glorious, glorious sex and sun. I feel like a schoolgirl who’s getting walked home by her crush, except I’m hoping for a spanking.

If you have any suggestions on what I should do there, let me know. I’m talking about sites, you pervs, and not sexual exploitations. Honestly, advice on either would do! I’m planning on waking up late, staying up late, and smiling all the time.

It’s amazing when you meet someone that makes you feel more like yourself than you do by yourself, or with your best girls. It’s amazing that I feel more beautiful when I wake up with him, than when I’m dressed to the hilt on a Saturday night. No bra needed, no mascara applied, just add Rojo.

I won’t be judged for my lack of interest in some sporting event, or even my hung-over laugh. I won’t feel the urgency to second-guess what I’m wearing or if my ass looks gigantic in my pants. I already know it does, and he likes it all the same.

I’m a lucky girl, who’s ready to leave Texas in a path of dust and can shoot the moon with one eye closed. Wish me smoove sailing! I need a little sunshine.

by body item ;

3 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

I wasn't a big fan of San Diego. I think it's because I was staying too close to the Gaslamp District and that's sorta like, Fratboy Date Rape central.

If you want my advice? HAVE AS MUCH SEX AS POSSIBLE IN AS MANY PLACES AS POSSIBLE. YOU'RE ON VACATION. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SEX NOT THE SIGHTSEEING.

:)have fun!!

3:15 PM

 
Blogger mona said...

here's watcha do, grab the 'one who is red', get on the freeway and head to la la land. then, pay me a visit and we'll imbibe like pirates till the broad daylight.

then you two can commence with the sexifying.

8:41 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Damn, damn, damn! Jen - I was in OB all weekend, so I missed the frat molestors completely! Thank god!

And if I would have checked this blog I could have been doing so pirate drinking in LA - damn! I needed it!

9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter