Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Going Back

I want to lie in your bed all day and watch the light slowly come up. I want to roll over and see your eyes flutter and that little smile you give me when it’s too early to speak. I want to feel you roll over and pull me into you. I want to stay there all day until the sun begins to set.

I want no to have no worries about school and work; maybe just a thought of getting food delivered to your bed. I want to laugh and sigh. I miss your touch, your kiss, your devious ways. I miss the way you challenge me to think in ways I never knew of before we spoke. I want to listen to you talk about yourself as I look over at your toes.

Looks like I’m going back to San Diego. Let’s hope it all goes well.

by body item ;

4 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Sigh.

I want too.

good luck in SD.

6:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun...

2:11 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks!

Have a good Halloween weekend.

6:16 AM

 
Blogger Wayne said...

ah.. I miss San Diego :(

8:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter