Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Thursday, January 13, 2005

What's next?

Odd things keep happening around town. Last weekend I met a couple of English men who actually acknowledged, without prompting, that I am in fact a goddess. If memory serves me right, one of them even knelt to show how well he could worship.

The Playa MC (formally Cal, who I am now changing his names due to his recent prowess) met a tarot card reading, vodka slurping, x-witch who has ESP. I think she might have a whole lot more up her sleeve, but only time can tell.

The Playa MC and I saw the best, or is it worst, mullet in the world last Saturday night. We made several attempts to snag a photo of the beast, but were denied each and every time. Only our memories will hold that man’s glory.

I flashed the worker at the YMCA yesterday. Is it me, or if you decide to work on the women’s shower in the middle of the day I think a sign might be appropriate. Nothing flashy, but a simple – “There’s a man in the locker room right now” would work. I’m not sure how many of my fellow Y members he caught a peek of, but I bet some of those 80 year old women had something to say about it. Hopefully the memory of all those sagging breasts will detour him from forgetting the sign next time. I hope he can hear today, also. I let out quite the shriek when I stumbled up on him.

Today at lunch I saw a real live pimp driving a Transam. This may not be news worthy to some of you, but it is to me. He was wearing a black pimp hat with a red scarf tied around it, a black suite, plenty of rings, and a hot red shirt. All this and he was lighting his cigarette with a match. A match? Don’t you think that a pimp could afford a lighter? I mean he had a fancy Transam and all. I wanted to follow him, but alas the Transam goes much faster than my cabrio-gay. I suppose he was off to his stable to pimp out his next trick. Ahh, what a life.

And lastly, well…someone asked to smoove me. I’m blushing. Why does this make me think of that song, "Smoove me baby one more time, once is never enough with a man like you...."

Well, I don’t really have anything else. Guess that’s about it. Maybe a deep thought will come my way. If it does, I’ll share it with you. Until then, it’s shallow sailing for me.

by body item ;

4 Comments:

Blogger mona said...

did you know that after a night of lovemaking, smoove b will leave a square of the finest swiss chocolate on your pillow?

i think you should go for it, goddess.

3:07 PM

 
Blogger DrinkJack said...

Was it a Golden Trans-Am with 24's? Only pimps I know run with 24's.

4:22 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

What's this? I'm not compatible? "With who", I ask?

I'm all over the Swiss choco's and 24 inches...

5:40 AM

 
Blogger Wayne said...

So what did you do after the English guy knelt before you? :)
I can think a dozen of stuff to do to him while he's at MY knee level. But again, I'll keep it PG 13. :P

I would love to meet that Tarot ESP woman. Who knows, maybe she can teach me how to make lots of money via the telephone hotline.

(the weird thing is, after been living in NY for 2+ years... I've not seen any PIMPs yet...)

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter