Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Friday, January 07, 2005

Entanglement

Well, guys. If you’re too good of friends with me, or you just can’t stomach thinking of me in a sexual way, it’s time for you to skip this post. (Cal, this post may not be for you!) Otherwise saddle up, partner, we’re off for a ride.

There are few things in this world that put me in the mood for a good thrashing about. Gin tops the list. So does trashy dance music and watching men at the gym, but this feeling is not about that.

This feeling is the one that comes over me when I’m getting over being sick or just a little hung-over, which is the case today. I felt the need for the warmth of a good man washing over me last night. I was sipping on a vodka tonic talking to the boys at the local bar. My attention fluttered aimlessly as the boys drank and talked about their jobs. I sat curled up in the corner of the booth, my legs folded up and maybe there was just enough of the cold seeping in through the door hitting me in just the right place to put me in the mood.

This time I don’t want you to slap my ass and talk dirty to me. I don’t want to hear about your cock and my pussy. I want to come home from work to find the house a little cold and quiet. I want to walk through the house silently and find you in my bed waiting for me. I don’t want you to say a word, just give me a little smile while you snuggled under the down comforter all warm and cozy. I want to get undressed while you stare at me.

Don’t say a word. Just watch me and feel yourself get hard. I want to slip under the heaviness of the comforter and turn towards you. I want us to lie facing one another. I want you to kiss me, tongues entangled for hours. I want to feel you in my mouth. I want you to do this until the sheets are wet from me and I can feel your sense of urgency. I want to make you slow down.

I want to be inside you for a long, long time. I want you to hold us in this pattern while the sun goes down and the streets grow quiet. I want you to pour lotion on me and rub yourself all over me. I want you to make me beg you with my eyes. That’s it. Touch me there. Not too rough, not too soft, just in the right place with the right amount of you pressing up against me.

Kiss me all over. Lick me all over. Don’t let it end just yet. I am yours, if just this moment alone. I will always be inside you after this. On those days when you feel lonely and you don’t know why, it’s me whispering that I need your slow touch and wet kisses. Come inside me. Look at me when you do. Study my face when you make me climax. Learn the way I give myself to you. Learn the way I curve and bend to your needs. Love me in the deepest way you can. Make me yours.

**After my last recent post, I probably won’t see this for a while. Thanks be that I make love to myself like no one’s business. Tonight? Me, some good food, a little study time, and then I’m going to make my own earth shake. It’s about time I got my fill.


by body item ;

8 Comments:

Blogger DanielT said...

hmmm... my equipment still works...

11:29 AM

 
Blogger mona said...

mmm.

so good.

now i'm off to go spend some quality time with myself. i may bring along my little friend who lives in my panty drawer, just for fun. (actually, he's pretty big)

naught hearts, snowflake.

12:22 PM

 
Blogger DrinkJack said...

For some reason my laptop seems to be teetering differently now.

6:38 PM

 
Blogger MzOuiser said...

I think I'm blushing.

7:13 PM

 
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin said...

refreshing... i found that very refreshing.

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Jason said...

I have a gin filled comforter. I mean how cool am I?

No. Really. How cool am I?

I am so needy it's almost vomity.

J.

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Jennirhiow said...

....

"Be still, my heart."

great. i'm gonna be feeling horny the whole day now, thanks to you!!

5:11 PM

 
Blogger jen said...

Looks like I'll be shaking my own earth as well. Cheers sistah!!!

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter