Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Excuse me professor is there another word for secret pirate treasure?

Sometimes I get really tough questions from my friends. It’s hard having all this great knowledge and understanding. I feel as though it is truly my duty to share it with you all. I don’t want to be greedy.

Today’s question comes from the Playa MC:

Hey, I did mean to tell you about the Mystery of the Magic Panties. I was sitting behind this girl wearing one of those midriff shirts and hip hugger jeans today in my bar review class, and she was making it very hard to concentrate because I could see half of her ass -- no panties. But then after the first break... WHAMMO! All of a sudden there were panties there where no panties were once before! Magic! So which is more plausible -- was she originally wearing invisible panties that all of a sudden became visible, or was it that this girl happens to carry an extra pair of panties around with her just in case she has to deal with an "emergency ass-crack escape" experience? I don't know, but it fascinated me. As an infrequent panty-wearer, can you shed light on this mystery?

My dear Playa MC,

First of all I would like to suggest that you spend a little more time contemplating your review books, and less time on the Mystery of the Magic Panties. Unless of course the bar includes a section for pervs like you, which could explain the justice system as it stands today.

Secondly you should know that several situations might increase the chances for an emergency panty placement. Things you might want to consider are:

What was the temperature of the room you were in? Was it cold? Could this simply be the need for this fine young lady to keep her ass at a more comfortable temperature?

Did she catch you leering at her buttocks? It is possible that she could feel your eyes burning an extra hole into her but. Since she probably doesn’t need a second pooper, she might have been defending her body from such damage.

Any chance she had a hot nooner with someone else in the class? Perhaps they were strategically missing in the beginning for the sake of quickness. (I’ve hear women can be whores like this)

A more boring explanation could be the dreaded Aunt Flo visited her and her undies came to the rescue in order to preserve her pants.

Another hypothesis could lay in the size of her derrière. Was this girl carrying around a budonka but? If so her panties could have been hiding in the extra fold of her enormous ass and escaped during a routine visit to the ladies room.

Sadly I cannot explain the mystery of the missing panties if the case was that they were later placed on her bootie. As an infrequent panty wearer, I do not keep a pair of backups with me. It is a bold, bold decision in the morning to go commando. I would never question my judgment by bringing a long an emergency back up. Once you’re out the door feel the breeze and revel in your decision knowing that you dear, are a brave woman.

That being said Playa MC, please pull your head out of her ass and get to studying the real material covered in this review course. I have a feeling I will be needing an attorney very soon due to my own ass crack endeavors.

Do you have an unsolved mystery the Snowflake could help you with? Is there a question you fear of asking due to impossibility that might ever be explained? If so, feel free to post your questions here. I will do my best to discover the answers to all your mysteries.

by body item ;

10 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Dan Sin said...

Actually, I have a relevant experience from yesterday.

I was having lunch with a male friend. He was making strange wiggle movements and I asked him what was going on. He told me that he was a victim of a pair of 'quitters.' Apparently, he was wearing briefs with a tired elastic band and the result was that they would be under the waistline one minute, and then...magically, you might say...poof! there they were all bunched up and hanging over the pants. Maybe her panties were quitters.

1:47 PM

 
Blogger jen said...

omg. i've worn quitters before. the worst is when you have a penchant for wearing dresses and there is no second waitband help from pants or skirts.

and miss snowflake...

you said second pooper...

and that's why i love you.

2:12 PM

 
Blogger DrinkJack said...

I can understand if panties magically disappear with smiles on faces as a replacement. But to have the re-appear? That is sounding like floaters.

4:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sound upbeat. that makes me happy.

k of b

7:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I greatly appreciate everyone's help in resolving the mystery. A few more facts to address the various theories that Snowflake and others have thrown out:

"Quitters" -- A good theory, but my eyes remained firmly on the freshly-pantied ass for the remaining two hours of class, and they didn't move an inch. These pair of panties were certainly not quitting. They hung in like troopers.

"Ass-concealment" -- This was a sizable, but very attractive, ass. Thus me not being able to tear my eyes from it. Clearly not a fatty ass that could conceal panties.

"Aunt Flo Protection" -- Assume she knew Aunt Flo was almost to her doorstep. Are you saying that she would go through the trouble of carrying an extra pair around with her WITH the knowledge that she would likely have to completely remove her pants in a public restroom to put them on? And lets not forget the "dirty jeans" factor too. Is not wearing panties so liberating that she'd go to that much trouble? It would seem to me not to be worth the trouble and risks. I realize I'm thinking logically though, and we're talking about a woman in the midst of hypothetical PMS. Maybe that's my error.

"Panties of Shelter, Panties of Warmth" -- Nope. It was sweltering. If I was wearing panties, I would've taken them OFF, not put them on. (No reason to speculate why I might be wearing panties.)

"Rushed nooner" -- The panties were not present at 9:00 a.m. They were in place at 10:00 a.m. So it wasn't a nooner. Possible she had sex immediately before class and was rushed, but wouldn't she just leave the panties off all day rather than risk discovery?

The "Burning a Second Pooper" Theory -- I think you may have it with this one. My eyes were indeed burning her a second pooper. I tried to be good, I really did. But the class was so BORING. It stood no chance of winning my attention from an attractive woman's half-nekkid ass. She did appear to know that her ass was visible, and was uncomfortable with that fact (much pants hiking, leg shifting, etc., all to no avail.) My guess is this is WHY the panties reappeared. But WHERE DID THEY COME FROM? If she brought a pair knowing that she might need them for ass-concealment purposes, why wear such low panties on a pantiless ass in the first place?

The world may never know.

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Jennirhiow said...

hahahhahahahaaa... well, Playa MC, perhaps, she knew u would be looking, so it was there, but playing peekaboo with you!!

11:39 PM

 
Blogger Johnny said...

amanda,

i have these magic boxers.

I can make it sort of "expand in front"

if you know what I mean

:P

6:30 AM

 
Blogger mona said...

my questions are mostly of the 'why is the universe hurling towards the abyss?' variety.

that and 'what's for lunch?'

12:03 PM

 
Blogger MzOuiser said...

Likely they are those mini-boxer types (Victorias Secret has some particularly annoying ones) that, after a walk to class, will snuggle farther down, several inches below the waistband-line. If she went to the bathroom during break, she pulled them down and back up again. she probably simply pulled them to a comfortable position, pulled the pants up over them (so she thought) and didn't do a mirror check before leaving. Sloppy re-pantsing.

And yes, "second pooper." I almost snorted coffee through my nose on that one.

1:32 PM

 
Blogger Johnny said...

forty feet below two million pounds are buried

look that up.

5:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter