Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Put a feather in my cap!

I really can’t say that nothing good ever happens to me. I once slept with a sailor who told me about real life pirates who would try and capture his boat. I thought he was the luckiest guy in the world, and then I worried if I could catch some type of scurvy from him. Soon afterwards I broke it off (the relationship, dirty minded reader). I’d catch scurvy for a pirate, but a simple sailor? No way.

Turns out the man was telling the truth about these savage boys of the sea. Check itout! Looks like pirate activity is up, ladies. Maybe we can catch a little of the action.

Oh, and cheers to the Austin pirate who gave me a good “RRRRR” the other night. I got his RRRR right here. Maybe next time he’ll cross the street and shiver me timbers.

 
Counters
Free Counter