Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Can you see the horizon?

I’m working too much right now. Finish up, hurry home, eat, sleep, make sure I’ve set the alarm 5 times because I’d hate to be late tomorrow. All this and I just realized I’ve spent the last 16 hours doing something wrong. So I’m not the smartest accountant I know. I never wanted to be one anyway.

This lifestyle leaves me little to blog about. I don’t suspect you want to hear the ins and outs of my dreary days. There’s still a little drama, but it seems so repetitive. I could do without the unkind words and new girlfriends who are now raising my dog.

But I’m storing up my energy to come back with something fresh. I’ll take care of myself and put on a new smile. I miss writing in this little guy.

So take care, I’ll be back on the 1st with a new outlook.

by body item ;

2 Comments:

Blogger MzOuiser said...

What, you'll be less busy after the first? Of April? And you're an accountant? I bet it's the 16th - or maybe the 18th - before things slow down...

Actually, scratch that. I'll bet you'll bang something frustrated into here sooner than that! (hee hee!)

9:27 AM

 
Blogger luke said...

so fresh and so clean clean!

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter