Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Friday, March 25, 2005

The sun is shining and the men are out

I think it might be Good Friday or something like that. I’m not sure because my head is not attached to my body right now. Yes, rest assured your little snowflake is recovering from a hang over. Right now I am somewhere between feeling a bit tipsy and needing a nap. I’m trying very hard not to work today. I’m also realizing how fun the Coke bubbles feel on my mouth tongue. Carbonation is a great thing.

But I digress; today’s post is dedicated to firemen. I love firemen. **Sigh** I think it might be the only clean and tidy kind of man I’m really attracted to. I think policemen are evil, other public servants are boring and have those silly mustaches, doctors are just too busy to deal with and I think they all cheat of their girls for some reason, and well I can’t think of another type of clean and tidy guy. I much prefer a washed, but dishevel type of guy who’s laid back and doesn’t need to shave everyday.

Back to my point about loving the men with the big hoses… Well my lucky streak is continuing because this week in Austin is the Firemen’s boot drive. On every street you can find a fireman with a boot walking through traffic collecting donations. Could I love my cabrio-gay any more than I already do right now? I’m going to hit the streets of Austin like a sex-starved perv at strip club. I’m going to the bank after work to get $40 in ones and then I’m off. I’m going to put the top of the car down, put on something cute and hit the traffic. I can put on some happy music and drive through the streets admiring the men collecting donations. Does life get any better than this?

by body item ;

13 Comments:

Blogger W said...

girl! that fireman is fi-yine! i have a fire he can put out...growl!

10:14 AM

 
Blogger W said...

by the way, *holds up a knotted handful of ones*, can i come with you?

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin said...

it must be different on the West Coast (but I doubt it.) here our firemen are notorious for gang-banging drunken anti-depressant casualties in the firehouse. from ft bragg to sacramento, firemen are nastay.

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Wayne said...

OH MY GAWD, don't even get me started with da FIREMEN!! They are so dreamy!!! Phewww!!! Pheewww!!! Oye Oye Oye Oye!!! I have saw some amazing GORGEOUS looking Firemens in NY that made me dehydrated from drooling....

But you know what? Aside from the Firemen (and some STUDLY HANDSOME Policemen we have here) -- the Long Island Rail Road Conductors.. Hmmmmm.. I have seen some that almost made me forcing them into the dirty public restroom and... uh.. well, lots of dehydration.

11:53 AM

 
Blogger Wayne said...

--- Oh yeah, don't forget to put on that glossy sexy lip gloss ;) Make you totally kiss-ah-ble!!!

("I'll donate an extra dollar if you let me kiss you!")

ahem, just make sure they don't have any RINGs... if you know what i mean.

11:55 AM

 
Blogger Greg said...

I suppose life gets better than that but uum, whatever floats your boat! I love firemen too, in a very hetersexual, appreciative way.

1:36 PM

 
Blogger Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

WOW! I wanna be YOU today! Have a blast girl!

4:33 PM

 
Blogger DrinkJack said...

I do believe that you would do better with lowering your tire pressure, then driving real slow to the intersection. Look a litle disheveled and I think that you are in. I'm talking firehouse tours :)

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Nan said...

Yum, firemen! You go girl. I'm living through you.

11:55 AM

 
Blogger MzOuiser said...

CABRIO!! Omigod I LOVE Cabrios! Keep your Porsches and BMW's, gimme a VW any day! Convertible Cabrios are SO hot and SO much fun!

So are firemen. ;)

6:51 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Wooohooo! For the love of the firemen. I think Wayne might take the hot cake on this one!

Thanks ya'll - it went well! ;)

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Johnny said...

I'm a fireman.

Im here to put out the fire in your loins.

;)

10:19 AM

 
Blogger DanielT said...

(it's true, I can't stop it, I have one operating brain cell right this moment and it screams BE CORNY so I have no choice but to...)

Did anyone hose your fire out.

(on second thought, only the stupid brain cell is fully functional...)

Hope you saw many fine speci(fire)mens.

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter