Drifting thoughts of a snowflake

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

La-la-la

I am having quite the shit day. But, never fear! My friends are here!

Jack called and asked me to go see Bob tonight for free! I know he only asked because we had a hot make-out session once upon a time, but I still said yes. He also asked his girlfriend, which means he may not even remember that little session at all.

Regardless I get to go see Bob at Z Tejas for free! To boot, I can even hit on him if I want and no one will care. As an added bonus, it just started raining pretty hard outside. With any luck, Bob will show up soaking wet and I can dry him off.

Not that I would, mind you. I’m not that type of girl.

by body item ;

3 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

Bob Schneider is hot. I would love to have a hot makeout session with him. Can Jack arrange this? :P

6:29 AM

 
Blogger palochi said...

"I’m not that type of girl."

It's important to make time and efforts for personal growth. :-)

10:05 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

I'll have to give Jack a call right now to see if he can work his majic! With any luck we can try and get that man naked! (at least from the waist up!)

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Free Counter